Prof.: SIMONE D'ALESSANDRO – LUZZATI TOMMASO
- introduction of global economic development;
- poverty and inequality;
- policies for growth and development;
- ecological sustainability;
- environmental kuznets curve;
- energy economics;
- happiness and wellbeing
- social and ecological limits to growth;
At the end of this class the student will be able to:
- Critically review, discuss and analyse concepts and principles of sustainable development and ecological economics.
- Evaluate public policies to foster social and sustainable development.
- Discuss some stylized facts of international development specifically on the relationship between environment and development.
- Argue on the interactions between human wellbeing and environmental impact